All things Spiced
Let us take you on a culinary journey through Asia and the Middle East. Our Eastern Feast menu is full of bold, robust flavours inspired by our regular SPICED Supper Clubs and Jesse’s absolute passion for cooking dishes from this area of the world.
This menu is for all lovers of world and street food. From flavourful Arabic stews to Far Eastern curries, our feasts are a casual, social dining experience, offering a rich diversity of food. Please browse through our Eastern Feast Menu: Eastern Menu
We use seasonal produce, locally sourced where possible, and independent suppliers throughout the South West and the rest of the UK.
How it works
- Typically, the same starter, main and dessert is served to the entire party. If there are any vegetarians or vegans we can serve a separate starter and main for them.
- We arrive at the property approximately 1.5 hrs prior to serving the canapes or first course. This gives us enough time to setup for the evening and finish off the food preparations. Usually we use the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils within the property but can provide these by prior arrangement.
- For groups of 15 or more people, a waitress will be provided to serve and clear up. Smaller groups will be served by the chef, who will also do all of the clearing up.
- By prior arrangement we can decorate and setup the dining table. Any colour schemes or themes can be discussed and a fee agreed, pricing starts at £20 for this service. Otherwise, we ask that the table is laid out by the party themselves.
- We can provide a served drinks service by prior arrangement for £15 an hour.
- To confirm a booking we take a £100 deposit. Once menu choices and final number of guests have been confirmed an invoice is issued, payable up to 24 hrs prior to the event.