Hen Do Dinner Party
Are you planning a hen do in or around Bath, Somerset or Wiltshire and want to do something a bit different? Why not have your own personal chef prepare a private dinner for you. After a busy day with the hen’s, put your feet up and let us spoil you with our delicious food, all served by our lovely waitresses.
Jesse Davies offers a unique & truly special hen party catering experience brought direct to you in the comfort of your home or rented accommodation. Combining a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine, we do all of the cooking, serving and cleaning up so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy each other’s company.
You would find us easy to deal with, professional, reliable and flexible. Above all, our food is delicious!
Hen party catering services
Brunches – For all you hung over hens, start the day with one of our delicious brunches. Choose from a wide range of dishes such as eggs benedict, waffles with bacon & maple syrup, roasted tomato & avocado on toast or french toast with sticky toffee walnuts, all washed down with plenty of much-needed tea, coffee and juice.
Buffets – A fantastic idea for a more informal occasion, our buffets provide something for everyone, with a large selection of delicious dishes to choose from. Can be served as lunch or in the evening.
Three course dinner parties – Our fabulous three course dinner parties are a great way to spend a memorable evening with your hens. Let your hair down and enjoy each others company, we will take care of all the cooking, serving and clearing up. Please browse through our Menu: JESSE DAVIES MENU
We are happy to discuss any ideas or requests you may have, we are always extremely flexible, the focus being on you enjoying yourselves as much as possible!
How it works
- Typically, the same starter, main and dessert is served to the entire party. If there are any vegetarians or vegans we can serve a separate starter and main for them. We are very flexible with our menu so if you would like to see more options or add some favourites in, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- We arrive at the property approximately 1.5 hrs prior to serving the canapes or first course. This gives us enough time to set up for the evening and finish off the food preparations. Usually we use the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils within the property but can provide these by prior arrangement.
- For groups of 15 or more people, a waitress will be provided to serve and clear up. Smaller groups will be served by the chef, who will also do all of the clearing up.
- By prior arrangement we can decorate and setup the dining table. Any colour schemes or themes can be discussed and a fee agreed, pricing starts at £20 for this service. Otherwise, we ask that the table is laid out by the party themselves.
- We can provide a served drinks service by prior arrangement for £15 an hour.
- To confirm a booking we take a £100 deposit. Once menu choices and final number of guests have been confirmed an invoice is issued, payable up to 24 hrs prior to the event.