A restaurant at home
Private dinner parties are a fantastic way of spending quality time with your guests whilst enjoying the treat of restaurant standard food. What’s more, you get to dine in the comfort of your own place, don’t have to do any of the clearing up and no-one needs to worry about driving home after a few glasses of wine!
We cater for dinner parties of 6+ people throughout Bath, Somerset and Wiltshire. Our delicious three course, seasonal menu offers something for every taste, all cooked with passion by Jesse. Please browse through an example menu: JESSE DAVIES MENU
How it works
- Typically, the same starter, main and dessert is served to the entire party. If there are any vegetarians or vegans we can serve a separate starter and main for them.
- We arrive at the property approximately a few hours prior to serving the first course. The exact time will depend on the dishes that you have chosen and the time you would like to eat. All of our food is prepared fresh on site at your home or holiday let.
- Usually we use the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils within the property but can provide these by prior arrangement.
- For groups of 13 or more people, Jesse will bring along a kitchen assistant* to help with prep and washing up. For smaller groups, the chef will do all of the clearing up.
- For groups of 16 or more people, waiting staff will be provided* to serve and clear up. Smaller groups will be served by the chef, who will also do all of the clearing up.
- By prior arrangement we can decorate and setup the dining table. Pricing starts from £35 and includes laying of the table (using crockery and cutlery available at the property), fresh flowers, napkins, candles and fairy lights or light box. Otherwise, we ask that the table is laid out by the party themselves.
- To confirm a booking we take a £100 deposit. Once menu choices and final number of guests have been confirmed an invoice is issued, payable up to 3 days prior to the event.