Hen Do Dinner Party
Are you planning a hen do in or around Bath, Somerset or Wiltshire and want to do something a bit different? Why not have your own personal chef prepare a private dinner for you. After a busy day with the hen’s, put your feet up and let us spoil you with our delicious food, all served by our lovely waiting staff*.
Jesse Davies offers a unique & truly special hen party catering experience brought direct to you in the comfort of your home or rented accommodation. Combining a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine, we do all of the cooking, serving and cleaning up so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy each other’s company.
You would find us easy to deal with, professional, reliable and flexible. Above all, our food is delicious!
Hen party catering services
Three course dinner parties – Our fabulous three course dinner parties are a great way to spend a memorable evening with your hens. Let your hair down and enjoy each others company, we will take care of all the cooking, serving and clearing up. Please browse through an example menu: JESSE DAVIES MENU
We are happy to discuss any ideas or requests you may have, we are always extremely flexible, the focus being on you enjoying yourselves as much as possible!
How it works
- Typically, the same starter, main and dessert is served to the entire party. If there are any vegetarians or vegans we can serve a separate starter and main for them.
- We arrive at the property a few hours prior to serving the first course. The exact time will depend on the dishes that you have chosen and the time you would like to eat. All of our food is prepared fresh on site at your home or holiday let.
- Usually we use the crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils within the property but can provide these by prior arrangement.
- For groups of 13 or more people, Jesse will bring along a kitchen assistant* to help with prep and washing up. For smaller groups, the chef will do all of the clearing up.
- For groups of 16 or more people, waiting staff will be provided* to serve and clear up. Smaller groups will be served by the chef, who will also do all of the clearing up.
- By prior arrangement we can decorate and setup the dining table. Pricing starts from £35 and includes laying of the table (using crockery and cutlery available at the property), fresh flowers, napkins, candles and fairy lights or light box. Otherwise, we ask that the table is laid out by the party themselves.
- To confirm a booking we take a £100 deposit. Once menu choices and final number of guests have been confirmed an invoice is issued, payable up to 3 days prior to the event.