Rent a private chef for the night
We aim to take the stress out of your event so that you don’t need to worry about anything except putting your favourite music on and enjoying the evening.
How it works
- Choose a location, date and number of guests for your dinner party.
- Browse our menus and choose what you would like to eat.
- Contact us to discuss requirements and availability.
- Let us know if there are any special dietary requirements or children’s portions.
- We will happily supply birthday cakes or any other special requests.
- Confirm the event by paying a deposit.
Special diets and arrangements
Please let us know if any guests in your party have allergies or are intolerant to certain foods.
We have a minimum number of 10 guests for a dinner party
We will issue an initial invoice for a £100 deposit, payable within 7 days of booking confirmation. 7 days before your event, we will issue a further invoice for the remaining costs. Please ensure payment reaches us at least 24hrs before the event.
Payments can be made by BACS transfer only.
Children over the age of 3 and under the age of 12 are charged at half the adult price. All children over the age of 12 are charged the full adult price. Children under the age of 3 are not charged.
We don’t charge for any travel within a 10 mile radius of Bath. Outside of this area is charged at 50p per mile.
The number of guests must be confirmed no later than 14 days before your event, after this time any decrease in numbers cannot be accepted and the full charge will be made.
Cancellation charges are payable for cancellations of any confirmed event.
The following charges will apply…
- Within 14 days of the event 25% of the quoted price
- Within 7 days of the event 50% of the quoted price
- Within 2 days of the event 100% of the quoted price
Jesse Davies Chef is fully covered by public liability insurance. We advise that all food should be consumed after 2 hours of serving, any food consumed after this is at the client’s discretion and therefore their responsibility.
The client is responsible for any loss or damage to hired equipment either provided by Jesse Davies Chef or a third party contractor from the time of delivery until collection, any losses, damage or breakages will be charged at the full replacement cost.
It is the client’s responsibility to provide adequate insurance for any hired equipment.
Photography: Dave Bebber